How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?

Home Forums Technical Support How can you hit shots in NBA2K21?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Ding best Ding best 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ding best
    Ding best
    Participant

Stick when catch and take or post disappear. Button from anywhere in near. Works for me but it took a little practice. Is not it harder to MT 2K21 pick your layup if you utilize button? I have always fought with those controls and utilized stick for layups. I would LOVE to be shooting at 40% but I’m blessed if I could hit 20%. I just play offline. I know we have scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups that are in the center of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try a jump shooter. The AI appears to be ridiculous levels too. I know they wish to reward skill in 2k21 however this kind of stuff is going to truly put off casual players and those new the 2K franchise and brand new to basketball games.

I’ve been enjoying since 2K13 but I’ve never been that good of a participant. I would say I’m average, but I know I should not be missing all of these 3s. My starter players have never played this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and which was on PC. However, this is a completely different level using a completely different mechanic. I did ok at the demo and at the quickgames with the new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn here.

Simply played with the demo, but the stick was much more reliable than button for me. I’ve been a button guy too. I’ve got a 75 3 pointer, I believe I greened one shooter in like 5 nba games. . . Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple hazard game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on marginally early. Spent $100 with this bullshit lmao. Person that the shooting is additional nice right now but that I would advise shot timing like appearance for your que on the animation.

Yep I’m having trouble with it also. Started a game on My group going 0/12 overlooking open 3s and midrange shots all around the place. I am all for them toning shots being almost automatic but the system looks a tiny bit too unforgiving so far. Hopefully will start to get better after a couple more matches of becoming used to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins. The game came out and we gotta brand new meter with slightly different time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.